" Formerly Shriram PolyTech "
ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 certified company offering a wide assortment of PVC Compounds and Blends...
SHRIRAM AXIALL is today on the verge of establishing a distinctive position for itself in the domains of rendering innovative and value based solutions to end consumers of Polymers. Product portfolio offered by us matches with the performance requirements of diversified range of industries. The thrust at PolyTech is to device customized solutions for specific segments of industrial requirements.
We, SHRIRAM AXIALL, are regarded as one of the leading and organized exporter, manufacturer and supplier for PVC compounds. Our sophisticated manufacturing facility at Kota (Rajasthan), established in 1964, is ranked amongst the most modernized and advanced manufacturing plants in the country. Our production unit has an installed production capacity of 30,000 MT per annum for standard as well as customized PVC compounds. It comprises various techniques such as Buss Kneader, Banbury, twin-screw extruders, Farrel continuous mixers and high and slow speed blenders. All the production activities are controlled through our latest installed PLC systems along with technologically advanced controls. PVC resins, obtained from resin plants provides an additional advantage in custom tailoring the compound.
We are experts in offering a wide range of products such as:
- Automotive: Door Trims, Weather Strip Inner, Steering Wheel Covers, Gear Shift Knobs, Window Gaskets, Handle Grips, Weather Strip Outer, Roof top Moulding, Under-the-Bonnet Applications, Wiring Harness, Fuel Tubes.
- Wires & Cables: Electrical, House Wiring, Telcom, Automobile Cable
- Food & Medical: Clear Extrusion, Clear Injection Moulding, Rigid PVC, Radiopaque Compounds, DEHP, Phthalate Free Compounds
- Colour Concentrates: Available in Indian Standard, British Standard, RAL, Pantone Shades, Custom Colours
- Specialty Compounds: For Custom Injection Moulding and Extrusion.
We have been accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 by DNV and have evolved as one of the leading players in the industry. We follow strict quality checks at each and every phase of the production to make sure that products served to our clients are guaranteed value for money. Since we are a client centric organization, we make every possible effort to offer our client various reasons to be delighted. In our organization, TQM/TPM has become an integral part. Further, six sigma methodologies are also widely used while identifying or addressing business improvement plans.
Our, SHRIRAM AXIALL’s, modern production unit is spread across a wide area and equipped with cutting edge machines and technology. It is backed by a production capacity of 30,000 MT per annum for various customized PVC compounds comprising various compounding techniques including Buss Kneader, Farrel continuous mixers, Banbury, twin-screw extruders and slow and high speed blenders. The entire process is managed using advanced PLC systems and technologically enabled control devices.
Right from the procurement of resin until packaging and delivery, complete closed system is considered to ensure flawlessness and enhance longevity of the products. In addition, we have an automatic bagging line which packs voluminous quantities without any variation and contamination. With the emerging needs of bulk packaging, we have started the process of using fully automatic bulk packaging lines.
Environment protection is accorded as high priority in our organization
as it is a part of social responsibilities. Our team of members are
highly dedicated towards sustaining an eco-friendly culture
The group is highly committed towards maintaining an eco-friendly
culture within the manufacturing premises. Our eco-friendly steps
Awards & Achievements
We have received various Awards for Pollution Control Measures by:
33% of our Total Area is covered under Green Belt
Implementation of strict pollution control measures
Effective affluent systems to reduce air & water pollution.
- Ministry of Environment & Forest, Government of India : 1992
- Rajasthan State Productivity Council: 1990
- Indian Bureau of Mines : 1991
- Certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) for ISO 9001, IS0 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
- Environmental efforts acclaimed by:
- Committee of Legislative Assembly
- Committee of FAI
- Rajasthan State Board of Pollution Control
- Rajasthan State Productivity Council
- Sword of Honor by British Safety Council
- Awarded with 8000:2001 Certification by RINA (Registro Italiano Navale).