ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 certified company offering a wide assortment of PVC Compounds and Blends...
Shriram PolyTech is today poised on the threshold of creating a distinct position for itself in the field of providing innovative solutions to consumers of Polymers. Wide portfolio of products meets the performance requirements of a broad range of industries. The thrust at PolyTech is to provide customized solutions for specific industry segment requirements.
Shriram PolyTech, one of the largest organized players for PVC compounds, has world class manufacturing facility at Kota (Rajasthan) that started in 1964, today ranks amongst one of the most advanced plants in the country.
PolyTech has an installed production capacity of 30,000 MT per annum for customized PVC compounds consisting of various compounding techniques such as Buss Kneader, Banbury, Farrel continuous mixers, twin-screw extruders and high speed and slow speed blenders. Process is controlled through latest PLC systems and other advanced controls. PVC resin, which is available from Resin plant, gives an added advantage in customizing the compound.
- Automotive: Door Trims, Weather Strip Inner, Steering Wheel Covers, Gear Shift Knobs, Window Gaskets, Handle Grips, Weather Strip Outer, Roof top Moulding, Under-the-Bonnet Applications, Wiring Harness, Fuel Tubes.
- Wires & Cables: Electrical, House Wiring, Telcom, Automobile Cable
- Food & Medical: Clear Extrusion, Clear Injection Moulding, Rigid PVC, Radiopaque Compounds, DEHP, Phthalate Free Compounds
- Colour Concentrates: Available in Indian Standard, British Standard, RAL, Pantone Shades, Custom Colours
- Specialty Compounds: For Custom Injection Moulding and Extrusion.
Being an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 approved company by DNV, Shriram Polytech has emerged as the leading player in the industry driven by its cutting edge technology. Strict and scientific quality checks at every stage of production, supplemented by superior technical know-how, ensure that every product that reaches the customer gives them maximum value for money. As a customer oriented organization; Shriram PolyTech makes every effort to give its customers ample reasons to feel delighted. TQM/TPM has become a way of life at PolyTech; Six sigma methodologies are also being used extensively in addressing business improvements goals.
Shriram PolyTech’s state-of-the-art production unit is spread over a sprawling area and is equipped with series of cutting edge machines. It has an installed production capacity of 30,000 MT per annum for customised PVC compounds consisting of various compounding techniques such as Buss Kneader, Banbury, Farrel continuous mixers, twin-screw extruders and high speed and slow speed blenders. Process is controlled through latest PLC systems and other advanced controls. PVC resin, which is available from Resin plant, gives an added advantage in customizing the compound.
Right from the resin receiving stage till packing and delivery, complete closed system is applied to ensure flawlessness and longevity of the products. The automatic bagging line ensures practically no variation in packing quantities and also no intermixing and contamination. Realizing the emerging trends on the need of bulk packaging, Shriram PolyTech is in the process of executing dedicated and fully automated bulk packaging lines.
company accords a very high priority to environmental protection as
part of its social responsibilities. The group is committed
substantially towards maintaining the eco-friendly culture within the
manufacturing premises. Our eco-friendly steps involve:
- 33% of Total Area is covered under Green Belt
- Effective implementation of pollution control measures
- Well drained affluent systems to avoid air & water pollution.
Awards & Achievements
- Awards for Pollution Control Measures by:
- Ministry of Environment & Forest, Government of India : 1992
- Rajasthan State Productivity Council : 1990
- Indian Bureau of Mines : 1991
- Certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) for ISO 9001, IS0 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
- Environmental efforts acclaimed by:
- Committee of Legislative Assembly
- Committee of FAI
- Rajasthan State Board of Pollution Control
- Rajasthan State Productivity Council
- Sword of Honor by British Safety Council
- Awarded with 8000:2001 Certification by RINA (Registro Italiano Navale).